CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2021
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on December 28, 2020.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Title 25 O.S. § 311 (A) (9), new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of this meeting.)
7. Discussion and possible action to elect Board Chairman and Vice-Chairman for 2021.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider accepting a donation of $13,404.32 from Thomas and Shellie Roberts for road repairs and improvements on 417th West Avenue from bridge #62 approximately 2600 feet south in District #2.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider signing resolution(s) on employees driving home county-owned vehicles and equipment at night.
10. Discussion and possible action on reappointment of Trustees for the Creek County Home Finance Authority for term ending in 2024: District 2: Ron Dyer, District 3: Marland Armitage.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider signing REAP Grant Contract for Community Development for the Purchase of a Skid Unit at Olive Volunteer Fire Department, with scope change approval for face masks for breathing apparatus.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and transfer of equipment by Creek County Sheriff's Office - Bret Bowling, Sheriff.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider removing Receiving Officer Paul Farris and adding Glen Musser for the Creek County Commissioners' Office (1102-6-0800-2079/CED) (1305-7-0800-5010/CI4) (0001-1-0800-1110/D1A; 0001-1-0800-1130/D1C; 0001-1-0800-2005/D2; 0001-1-0800-4110/D3) (0001-3-2800-1110/Q1A; 0001-3-2800-2005/Q2) (0001-1-2000-1110/R1A; 0001-1-2000-1130/R1B; 0001-1-2000-1310/R1C; 0001-1-2000-2005/R2; 0001-1-2000-4110/R3; 0001-1-2300-1222/R4; 0001-1-2000-1233/R5; 0001-1-2000-2040/R6; 0001-1-2000-2010/R7; 0001-1-2700-1110/R8-1: 0001-1-2700-2005/R8; 0001-1-2000-2017/R9; 0001-1-2000-1210/R10) (0001-3-2800-1110/Q1A; 0001-3-2800-2005/Q2) (1213-6-3200-2005/PUD-FP; 1219-1-3200-2005/PUD) (0001-6-4000-2005/SA2) (Community Development/REAP) (1305-1-0800-2005/HVAC) (1201-2-3600-2005/WR 911) (1301-1-0800-2005/GA2) (1235-1-2000-4110/Z1).
14. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County General Government Maintenance and Operation fund (0001-1-2000-2005/R2) with funds from the Creek County Court Clerk's Office fund for reimbursement of utility payments, in the amount of $982.17 as per 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
15. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Creek County Rural Water District #7 to cross West 201st Street South (aka 8th Street) approximately 0.2 miles east of the Highway 75A and 201st Street junction in District #1.
16. Discussion and possible action on updating, modifying, or taking any additional protective measures or emergency action regarding the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
17. Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 9:00 A.M. on the ________ day of __________________, 2020. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk