CREEK COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' MEETING
CREEK COUNTY COLLINS BUILDING
317 E. LEE, SUITE 103
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS' CONFERENCE ROOM
9:00 A.M., MONDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2020
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL - Chairman
2. STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN MEETING ACT - Chairman
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION - Chairman
4. Discussion and possible action in consideration of approval or disapproval of prior meeting minutes for meeting held on January 27, 2020.
5. Discussion and possible action to consider, review, approve, or disapprove pending purchase orders for: the general, highway, health, cash accounts and community development block grant funds; transfers; monthly appropriations; emergency purchase orders; various county officers' contracts; monthly reports and various contracts and change orders. The Verification Report on all purchase orders being paid is available for public inspection during the meeting. For questions, please see the County Clerk.
6. Discussion and possible action of new business. (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, Title 25 O.S. § 311 (A) (9), new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen within 24 hours of this meeting.)
7. Discussion and possible action on allowing Joys to the World, Inc. to sponsor a bicycle tour to take place on Saturday, April 18, 2020, beginning at 8:30 in Jenks and would use Highway 67 going through Kiefer up alternate Highway 75 to South Hickory, using Shortcut Road to pass through Mounds - Kathy Cott, Co-Founder and COO of Joys to the World, Inc.
8. Discussion and possible action to consider surplus and disposal of equipment for the Creek County Clerk's Office - Jennifer Mortazavi, County Clerk.
9. Discussion and possible action to consider signing a resolution directing the County Treasurer to deposit incentive payments from the Social Security Administration to the Sheriff's Board of Prisoners Account, 1226-2-1100-2012/SSF17, on a continuing basis.
10. Discussion on road funding between the various Highway Departments.
11. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Carstensen Contracting, Inc. to cross 151st Street at the 257th West Avenue junction in District #3.
12. Discussion and possible action to consider approving a utility permit request from Carstensen Contracting, Inc. to cross 257th West Avenue at the 151st Street junction in District #3.
13. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County Sheriff Maintenance and Operations account (0001-2-0400-2005/B2) with $4,472.45 for repairs to a damaged vehicle from a December 25, 2019, accident, as per Title 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
14. Discussion and possible action to consider directing the Creek County Treasurer to credit the Creek County General Government Maintenance and Operation fund (0001-1-2000-2005/R2) with funds from the Creek County Court Clerk's Office fund for reimbursement of utility payments, in the amount of $103.23 as per Title 62 O.S. § 335, and procedures implemented by the State Auditor's Office.
Adjournment - Chairman.
The Board, in its discretion, may allow comments from the public on agenda items and may also limit the duration of any and all comments allowed.
This is to certify that in conformity with the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act a true and correct copy of the above and foregoing Notice was posted at the place of meeting at 9:00 A.M. on the ________ day of __________________, 2020. A true and correct copy of such Notice was filed in the office of the County Clerk as required by law.
Creek County Clerk